Baseplate is a backend optimized for LLM apps. Teams use our multimodal context database to build rich user experiences with LLMs. All from an interface as simple as a spreadsheet. That means you don’t have to maintain and manage separate databases for your vectors and regular data anymore!
Hybrid database for your regular data and your embeddings
Using Baseplate, a team can deploy a chat GPT app that responds with domain-specific information from documents, thumbnails, links, images, and more. (Who knows, maybe the next GPT model is multimodal too)
Why would we need this?
In most applications, LLMs need to be connected to an ever changing set of data. It’s simple enough to parse and embed a few PDF’s. However, managing this data is tedious when you’re working with large, multimodal datasets that consistently need to be updated, re-indexed, and replaced.
Plus you’re likely managing multiple databases - one for vectors, and one for your other data. This gets painful really fast.
- A flexible hybrid database. A single dataset in Baseplate can contain
- Database management
- Sync datasets with your tools (Google Drive, S3, Box, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Utilities for updating and managing vectors in bulk
- Organize and segment your data intuitively
- Work in the UI or programmatically via API
- Smart Search
- Choose an embedding model for your use case, tailored for your documents
- Multi-step Search. Retrieve context from multiple datasets within an app.
- Use keyword, semantic, or hybrid search
- Retreive whole documents or just relevant chunks
- App Builder
- Choose between a number of popular LLMs
- Build a custom prompt for your use case
- Test and deploy your app without any code
- One-click Slackbots, Discord Bots, Teams Bots, and more!
- Build, test, and deploy your Apps via API endpoints
- Unlimited queries
- Built-in utilities for human feedback, logging, & caching